Friday 1 April 2011

A bit of Friday Fun

I came across this on www.airforce-wife-life.com blog and thought it looked like a good excuse for a bit of Friday Fun and it also tells you a little bit more about me too! Why don't you try it yourselves - The A,B,C of me!....


  Age:30
·  Bed size: King
·  Chore you hate: Drying up
·  Dogs:  Nope - I'm a little bit scared of dogs!
·  Essential start to your day: Pressing the snooze button at least 3 times!
·  Favorite color: Pink
·  Gold or silver: Silver
·  Height: 5’2 (and 3 quarters!!)
·  Instruments that you can play: Bagpipes
·  Job title: Director of Big Day Discounts (www.bigdaydiscounts.co.uk), and Military Wedding Discounts (www.militaryweddingdiscounts.com) which launches in 3 weeks
·  Kids: Not yet but one day fingers crossed
·  Live: Split between London and Colchester
·  Mom’s name:Elaine
·  Nicknames:Em, Emmie Lou, Emmsy
·  Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my tonsils out
·  Pet peeve: Rude people, noisy eaters, whistling, people taking the micky out of people (in a nasty way!)
·  Quote from a movie: 'You had me at Hello' - Jerry Maguire - Gets me every time!
·  Righty or lefty: Righty
·  Sibling: One younger sister (27) and one younger brother (18)
·  Time you wake up: Normally between 7.30am-7.45am
·  Underwear: Worn daily! 
·  Vegetables you dislike: Pea's
·  What makes you run late: Being too laid back
 ·  X-rays: Finger
·  Yummy food you make: Salmon Tagliatelli (sp?)
·  Zoo favorite animal: Penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment