Tuesday 22 February 2011

My Wedding Wonderland – Planner Topics

First of all, before I start waffling on again, I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for their kind comments yesterday – You’re a lovely bunch and I hope you enjoy the rest of my posts!

Right, back to business – My Wedding Wonderland Wedding Planner!!

This will be starting on Monday 28th February and will be spread out over around 3 months. Here is a taster of some of the topics I will be covering below...

Deciding on a date

Setting a budget – The big money talk!
Finalising the Guest List
Save the Date – are they necessary? How far in advance to send?
Searching for the perfect venue
Do you need Wedding Insurance?
Choosing the Bridal Party
Choosing the Wedding Dress, shoes and accessorizes
Choosing Bridesmaid/Ushers outfits
How to choose your perfect Photographers/Videographer
Caterers/Equipment Hire
Stationery – when to send invites, managing RSVP’s
How to decide on Entertainment
What to consider when choosing your wedding rings
Choosing your Flowers
Choosing your wedding cake
How to decide on your Transport
Ideas for Favours
Hen and Stag parties
Hair and Beauty!
Choosing your Gift List - Traditional and Alternative!
Honeymoons

Some posts will be quite detailed and may be spread out over a couple of days.

I was thinking that it might be an idea to collate all the information once the planner is complete and condense it into a downloadable PDF so brides/grooms can print it off to use a reference if they wish – what do you think? Email your opinions to me at myweddingwonderland@yahoo.co.uk

Also, if anyone feels I have missed something or would like further information on a certain topic, please email me and I can see if one of our experts would be able to cover this for you.

I am going to post my wedding story tomorrow – I hope I won’t bore you to tears!! I will try and scan some photos from my album to show you all. I will showcase my suppliers too but I have feeling some of them are no longer around unfortunately!

Right, that’s me for today! I’m off to find out what I am going to substitute my weekly fix of ‘My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding’ with now that it’s finished :0(

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment