Tuesday 10 May 2011

I just have to tell you about......


I have just tried this product for the first time and all I can say is WOW!

The lovely hubby treated me to a bottle of one of my favourite perfumes Chanel Mademoiselle for Valentines Day and the lovely lady at the counter gave him lots of free samples Chanel's Ultra Correction Restructuring Anti-Wrinkle Firming Cream for me to try!

Last night my skin was feeling very dry and unloved so after my bath, instead of whacking on the usual Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Moisturising Lotion I decided to crack open one of the samples and give it a shot.

The cream is very light and goes onto your skin like a dream. It's smells lovely and fresh and you could feel the effects straight away. You don't need to use much at all - a little goes a long way. When I woke up this morning my face felt as smooth as a baby's bum and just feels fab! Apparently 'Your skin will appear visibly younger-looking in just a few weeks' so I will be sure to report back.

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment