Monday 9 May 2011

A quick update from me!



Hi guys, 

I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the last few weeks but I have been so busy working on another project that is due to launch tomorrow which we are very excited about and you will be the first to hear once it goes live! 

As you can see, the blog looks a bit different! I had real trouble with the last template design so had no choice but to temporarily change to this format. I’ve made it look as pretty as I can for the time being but I will be working on a big overhaul in the next few weeks!! 

I have got lots of exciting things coming up on My Wedding Wonderland now that the wedding planner has finished (I do have a PDF copy of the planner available if anyone would like this – just email me and I will have this sent to you). I have got two competitions and some fab featured supplier interviews coming up - all very exciting stuff!

I’m going to love you and leave you to get on with your Monday but I will be back tomorrow! 

Emma xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment